Plot 231 Lal Kothi Vidhan Sabha Road Bhilwara Rajasthan
NETWORKING & SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in Network Administration with an organization which recognizes my true potential and provides me sufficient avenues for professional growth through nurturing my technical skills and competencies.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Passionate, diligent and focused Engineer with 6+ years of cumulative experience as a Network Engineer / System admin / Desktop Support Engineer/ Network Trainer.
- Technical knowledge & proficiency in system administration, network maintenance, hardware maintenance, operating systems, Linux, Windows (All versions) & MS- DOS and the willingness to learn and effectively apply new technologies.
- Analytical thinker, consistently resolving ongoing issues, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others.
- Extensive exposure to a comprehensive range of team activities, thrive on working in challenging environment.
- Demonstrated problem analysis/ resolution skills, ability to troubleshoot, solve problems quickly & completely.
- Excellent client management skills innate ability to build strong, lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Network processing, centralized and distributive network connection
- Installing, configuring and administering network technologies
- Ample knowledge in Windows 98 \ Me \ Xp \ 2000 \ 2003 Server\2008 Server\Linux Server
- Active directory management, NTFS security, disk quota management
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, RARP, FTP, TFTP)
- Well understanding of Bridging and switching concepts and LAN technologies
- IP addressing and subnetting, Routing concepts
- Sound knowledge of routing protocols - RIP V1/V2, OSPF, IGRP & EIGRP
- Switches: Basic Configuration & VLAN setup on Cisco 1900, 2950, 2960 Switches.
- Router: Basic Configuration & monitoring of Cisco 2500, 2600, 1800
- Vlan: configuration, switching isl, dotlq
- Back-up and restore of all critical resources including router & switches IOS, Outlook, DHCP, DNS
- Functioning knowledge of wan solution, protocol HDLC,PPP
- well working acquaintance in Linux environment
- Deployment of OS via RIS
- Working knowledge of , DHCP Server, DNS Server , Proxy Server on Linux and windows
- operate FTP SSH Samba Server in Linux Environment
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Security administration port security on switch and IP security on Router via Access list
- Familiar with web technology HTML CSS
- Setting up Secure NFS Servers with multiple Clients for File and Disk sharing.
- Setting up SAMBA servers, to enable Windows clients to communicate with Linux without the need of additional software on the Windows side.
- Configuring NIS Servers for Centralized and secure Password and Login Management
- Linux user management creating, changing group, and assign permission on resources
- Recover of root password securing terminals
- Used Linux as router
- Computer assembling and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Installing and configuring the peripherals, components and drivers.
- Installing software and application to user standards.
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHOLOGY JAIPUR
FEB 2009 – PRESENT
Desktop supports Engineer / Cisco Device administration / Network Administrator
- Joined institute on 1 Feb 2009 as a desktop support engineer / Networking Trainer
- I have successfully trained more than 50 faculties of networking who are working in various locations.
- I have taken batches of all major certification including Compita N+, RHCE , CCNA , MCSE
- Presented various types of learning materials in the form of audio, books and visual trainings
- Responsible for providing guidelines to faculties to help them complete course projects
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the lab resource and maintained proper statement of the same
- Periodically conducting corporate training for back office staff those were selected
- Managing system administration, networking and hardware management & maintenance in the organization
- I was accountable for providing real time support to client computes
- I had resolved all major issue of client sides like login error, printing dilemma, and connectivity problem
- From 1 Jan 2007 Cisco device management was added to my job profile
- I handle all critical network resource including Cisco 1900, 2950, 2960 Switches & Cisco 2500, 2600, 1841 router.
- Server management was added in my profile on 1 Jan 2008
- Server management, controlling unauthorized access from students to companies critical resources.
COMPUVISION SERVICE CENTER (AJMER)
JAN/08 – JAN/09
- Responsible for the installation of Operating System, application software, assembling & General fault finding of software, & hardware
ANJUMCOMPUTER CLINIC (AJMER)
JULY/07 – DEC/08
- Responsible for Troubleshooting & installation of computer Peripherals, hardware
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
B.A - MDS UNIVERSITY, AJMER, 2006
XII - Ser. Secondary Board (RAJ), 2003
X - Secondary Board (RAJ.), 2001
CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate, April 2009 (cisco-id - CSCO5679079)
DCHN- Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking
DCA - Diploma in Computer Application
Co- Curricular Activities
- Participated in inter school Science Exhibition.
- Participated in inter school and college level cultures activities
Date of birth: 20th Oct 1983
Permanent Address: Bashant vihar Jalawad Rajasthan - 311023