|Aspire to serve a reputed organization with best of my professional skill as a Hardware Engineer.|
- Expert in system installation, configuration, administration, and integration.
- Analytical and technical expertise.
- Expert in network operations.
- Creative, curious, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- Interactive ability and target centric
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS.
- Hardware testing Tools: Multi meter, cable tester, Card tester, Soldering de-soldering .
- Application software Photoshop, Adobe reader, Winrar, DVD Convertor, Nero.
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Assembling and reassembling of computer peripherals
Mtech Computers, 2/2008 - Present Hardware Engineer.
- Conduct research, designing and develop, test, and supervise the installation of computer hardware.
- Install chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- Design a variety of programs through computer.
- Perform the communications link between organization and customers.
- Work as an association looking into the hardware, software, training and standardization of computer systems.
- Attend meetings, seminars and conferences and take statewide tours.
- Maintain updated inventory of all hardware and software.
- Make coordination for installing and upgrading the current equipments and software.
- Maintain a standard configuration of equipment.
- Handled the management of hardware stock and projects.
- Identified the management position, duties and responsibilities.
- Looked after physical and investigative processes, including technical support.
- Accomplished the job of data recovery and system administration.
- BA from the MDS University Nagpur
- High School from ABC school
- ADCHN for Jetking Mumbai center
- Specialization in Monitor, and printer
Permanent address 234/12 C- Block Colcoatta road Ahemdabad (Gujrat)